We Serve That Which We Love
AT LARGE REPRESENTATIVES ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
DIVISION REPRESENTATIVES ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
PROFESSIONAL REPRESENTATIVES ON THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CHAIR – Jim Sells, PhD
VICE-CHAIR – Christin Fort, PhD
TREASURER – Elisabeth Suarez, PhD
SECRETARY – Jessica Pae, PsyD
CAPS is a professional association of Christians who serve as:
- Professional Counselors
- Professors & Researchers
- Marriage & Family Therapists
- Social Workers
- Pastoral Counselors
- Students & Professionals in Training
We exist to:
- Deepen member understanding of the relationship between Christianity and the behavioral sciences at both the clinical/counseling and theoretical/research levels.
- Encourage the spiritual, emotional and professional well-being of our members.
- Inspire the pursuit of excellence … in the counseling clinic, the classroom, the community and in the church.
- Create opportunities for fellowship among Christians in psychological, counseling and related professions.
- Provide education and research opportunities assisting the profession and community at large.